I began making this pasta salad years and years ago and to this day I get asked for the recipe. It’s so simple and tastes so good. One batch makes plenty for a gathering.
An easy and delicious side dish
- 1 (12 oz) bag wacky mac pasta, cooked, drained and rinsed with cold water
- 1 (6 oz) can black olives, sliced
- 1 medium sized head of broccoli, cut up
- 1/2 (5 oz) bag of mini pepperonis
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, cut into small squares
- 1/2 cup peppercinis, cut up
- 1 bottle of italian dressing (any brand)
Cook the pasta according to the package and then rinse in cold water.
Combine all the cut up ingredients, cooled pasta and italian dressing.
Allow to sit in fridge for 2 hours or up to 2 days before serving.