I was given this recipe many moons ago and it is still one of my favorites on a cold winter day. Give it a try, you won’t be disappointed.
Crock Pot Taco Soup
A hearty soup
- 1 lb hamburger
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 small white onion, chopped
- 1 can whole corn, drained or 1 bag frozen corn
- 1 can pinto beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 can Ro-Tel diced tomatoes with green chiles
- 1 28 oz can diced tomatoes
- 1 pkg taco seasoning or 2 tbsp homemade taco seasoning
- 1 pkg dry ranch dressing mix
In medium skillet, combine hamburger meat, chopped onion and minced garlic. Cook until browned.
While the meat mixture is cooking, combine the rest of the ingredients in the crock pot.
Once meat is done, add into crock pot and stir to combine.
Cook on low for 8 hours or high for 4 hours.
Optional Toppings: Sour cream Shredded cheese Sliced avocado Tortilla strips Tortilla chips Salsa